Fitness efforts are not restricted to only exercises in today’s world. The key factor today is the functional trainings that are being imparted at the gyms and other training schools at all place. The trainings are meant for bettering the telepathy between mind and body in addition to building up muscles and toning the body. All you need are a pair of dumbbells and start your workout programs for about half an hour and get a better shaped body. Check on the following exercises that give you better abilities to perform your daily functions. You can do the workouts without straining yourself and based on your fitness level.
- Stand straight with widened shoulders and hands on your sides. Then bend your hips and place your hands on the floor and slowly move your palms forward till your body is in push-up position horizontally from head to toes. Hold in that position for a few seconds and gently get up back into standing position. Try it on one leg if you can manage and after 30 seconds repeat on the other leg. You can effectively burn stubborn fat.
- Stand straight with feet wide and hands on your sides. Raise your right knee to your belly level and look to make it a 90 degree angle with your body. Turn your upper body near shoulder level while leaning forward and reach your right hand towards your left foot. Wait for about 30 seconds and repeat the action with your left knee. Try to create a T shape with your leg behind you and shoulders parallel to the ground.
- Stand erect and straight with feet closed and arms over your head and fingers interlocked. Take a jump and land on wide squat with arms towards the hips and rest them on the right knee. Repeat this exercise on the other side after a few seconds. Slowly jump higher to have more effect and impact.
- Stand straight on your toes keeping knees straight with right arm in front of your chest and left arm at side resting your palm on the floor. Move your ankles towards the glutes and lift shoulders up with right fist towards the ceiling and left palm on the floor. Repeat the exercise on the other alternate side similarly after a few seconds of rest.
- Get into the push up position. Lift your right hand and left knee an inch over the ground. Take a deep breath and push your abs forward. Raise the left leg and right hand till they are parallel to the ground. Switch the position with left leg and right arm after a few seconds of interval. Just ensure that you do not strain yourself and stress on your neck. Focus your eyes on the floor.
- Stretch your right foot forward and push left feet 2 feet behind. Put your hands forward similar to holding a tennis racquet and jump as much as possible. Repeat the exercise as many times as possible.
All the exercises have to be performed for 50 to 60 seconds with 10 seconds of rest in between each set.