If you thought nothing can be done about the uncontrolled inflammation in your body, you are wrong. A breakthrough product exists in the market that helps your body maintain its defense. The name is natural body defense. Now, you need not dwell in pain and swelling.
Inflammation is not bad. It is body’s natural defense against infection or injury. It indicates that your immune system is alert and agile. This defense mechanism involves the production of tiny proteins that encourage inflammation as a response to an invasion by virus or bacteria or to some injury.
However, in some cases, inflammation can go out of hand. You notice that the infection or the injury is taking longer time to heal. Excessive inflammation in the body can cause diseases and complications, if not checked in time. It is important to stabilize the immune response of the body and keep it at normal level.
Natural body defense is an anti-inflammatory product found to be quite effective in this regard. This is a natural formulation containing a host of herbs and extracts that help body heal properly and keep its inflammation under check. In other words, the product helps the immune system work healthily.
- Regulates inflammatory response of body’s immune system
- Encourages good brain function
- Enhances health and function of joints
- Offers anti-inflammatory support to fasten healing process of the body
Working of the formula
When the body gets injured or attacked by some bacteria or virus its immune system gets down to work immediately. It responds through inflammation as a protection measure and speeds up the healing process. To be precise, the body produces tiny proteins called cytokines. This is a response to injury or infection.
Inflammation is mostly characterized by swelling, redness, production of more white blood cells, and dysfunction of organs.
Sometimes, this inflammatory response becomes uncontrolled, paving way to various complications and diseases. When inflammation gets chronic, it backfires and instead of fastening healing, it slows down body’s ability to heal itself.
Natural body defense review: the product is found to be powerful in supporting body’s immune response. It helps to keep inflammation in check and lets the immune system do its job well. The formula is also found to improve endurance and strength of body. It aids in generation of new cells in skin and bones. It encourages quick healing of the body.
Natural body defense contains six natural herbs. They are proven clinically for their strong anti-inflammatory powers. They are ginger, turmeric, quercetin, bromelian, boswellia, and rutin. These herbs have been used since ages in traditional medicines.
Active ingredients in the formula include:
- Bromelian extract: This is a group of enzymes derived from stem and root of pineapple. The extract aids in stopping platelet aggregation and can aid in alteration of leukocyte response and activation.
- Boswellia Serrata extract: Various clinical studies show that Boswellic acid is a strong anti-inflammatory substance. It helps to alter pro-inflammatory enzyme 5-lipoxygenase.
- Ginger extract: This is a strong antioxidant loaded with protease enzyme, which increases its anti-inflammatory property. The extract thwarts the synthesis of pro-inflammatory prostaglandins by stopping both 5-lipoxygenase enzymes and cyclo-oxygenase.
- Curcumin or Turmeric extract: This is a strong antioxidant that induces the body to secrete more cortisone, which lowers histamine. The extract also blocks the function of pro-inflammatory enzyme COX-2.
- Quercitin and Rutin: Both are closely linked antioxidants found in various plants. Preliminary study shows that Quercetin can help reduce inflammation by blocking inflammatory agents like leukotrienes, histamine, and prostaglandins. It can also slow down the production of COX-2
How to get natural body defense supplements?
The product is available only on the internet at the company’s official website. The company offers complete guarantee of the product.
Natural body defense for athletes and bodybuilders
This anti-inflammatory product is a part and parcel of the lives of athletes and bodybuilders – their training and overall health.
The supplements help them train harder and recover quicker.
Intensive workouts are like double-edge sword. The post-workout inflammation is something they need to deal with. Ideally, this immune system of inflammation helps you train harder and heal quickly, but when inflammation goes out of hand it may become chronic and lead to an increased risk of injury. Natural body defense supports the immune system and its natural defense of inflammation by keeping it under normal levels, so that the body is able to recover properly.
Inflammation – the negative side
Inflammation is known by different names in different areas of the body. For example, rhinitis, which is inflammation of the nose; asthma, which is inflammation of the airways; sinusitis, which is inflammation of the sinuses; arthritis, which is inflammation of the joints; dermatitis, which is inflammation of the skin, and more.
It is important to treat this inflammatory condition so that it does not turn into a risky and serious complication in the body.
According to the latest research:
- Inflammation is the latest killer on the health front
- It is linked by medical studies to cancer, heart attack, and Alzheimer’s disease
- Cases of inflammation-related health risks are increasing…fast and wide
In the wake of such health risks, natural body defense supplements arrive at the right time to help the body regulate its defense mechanism and keep inflammation under check.
Foods that reduce inflammation
Fish, soya, tomatoes, and, you won’t believe it, hot peppers! Capsaicin, present in peppers, contains anti-inflammatory agents.
Along with this, of course, a recommended dose of natural body defense would do wonders to your body. If you are fond of gym, you would find your muscles and joints recovering faster than usual.
Natural body defense supplements have made the path of bodybuilding easier for people. They need not worry about swelling and redness and other such ‘side effects’ of working harder in the gym. They can rely on supplements to help their body heal faster and in a better manner. However, it is always good to consult a doctor before starting any kind of supplement.