Shtylm Review Guidelines
Good news for customers: Shtylm features some of the strictest review guidelines.
- To help readers know about high-quality, reliable products, services, companies, and software
- To provide useful information to readers and highlight vital product features
- To detect fraudulent activities and report scams
- To create a community
Kinds of products reviewed
We, at Shtylm, accept reviews for everything sold or happens in the virtual world. This includes:
- Online services
- Online education programs
- Cloud-based/online software
- Online work-at-home income opportunities/jobs
- Online movies and TV services and other forms of entertainment
We do not review x-rated or adult content and websites.
Making of a great review
The following qualities contribute to making a great review:
- Using the product personally
- Authentic accounts based on facts
- Details about product or service experience
- Writing a review with a good intention of sharing useful, relevant information to readers so that they know the truth about the product – whether negative or positive
- Well-formatted reviews with easy-to-understand language,crisp sentences, and short paragraphs that ease out the reading process
- Zero grammatical and spelling mistakes
- Professional tone of writing with fewer exclamation marks and no unnecessary all capital letter writing, plus zero abuse and foul language
What makes a bad review?
- Self promotion
- Profanity, hate speech, biasness, threatening language, and other nonsense
- Exaggeration about a product
- Taking money from a company to write its product or service review or to alter a review
Dealing with a negative experience
In case a user has a bad experience with a product or service, Shtylm judges your review on the basis of its relevancy.
We determine relevancy of reviews by the following:
- Truthfulness of reviews
- Practical knowledge present in the review and the degree of value it provides to readers
- In-depth opinions present in the review, backed by evidence
- Advice and suggestions present in review
- Presence of topic-related questions in reviews to encourage discussions among readers
We rarely remove reviews, except in case of:
- Plagiarized review
- False or fraud review
- Abusive, profane, irrelevant review or one that contains hate speech
- A review violates any of the earlier listed qualities of good review or contains any of the earlier mentioned features of a bad review
We reserve the right to remove reviews from shtylm.com, if any of the above is found in a review.
Otherwise, we respect everybody’s opinion, whether negative or positive.
We can also modify an existing review, in case a user, who reported a bad experience about a product, informs us that their problem was solved.
We will not publish reviews, if:
- We find that the person posting a review has never used the product
- We find that a review is a disguised way to attack another product
- We find that a review is absolutely nonsense
- We find that the product company is posing as a reviewer
We, at Shtylm, proof-read each review and comment that we receive. We strive towards creating a community that features only supreme quality reviews.
Our staff may edit a review only to substitute an inappropriate or obscene word, in case used in the review. We never modify opinionspresent in the review or any key characteristic.
Advice for companies who receive a bad review
In case your product or service gets a bad review on shtylm.com and you believe that it is false or exaggerated, you can contact us through email.
We believe that, if you provide genuine products or services, a single negative review does not harm your company’s reputation. You will get countless positive reviews that can easily overshadow a negative review.
Reviewing a product is not exact science. We, at Shtylm, are forever evolving. We constantly endeavor to provide the most accurate product reviews online.